As an early childhood professional, you know the early years are the learning years. As a NAEYC member, you'll be part of a national effort to ensure those early years count!
We know you love helping young children learn and grow. We also know you need support in creating Developmentally Appropriate Practices nationwide. NAEYC and Worcester Area AEYC, your professional organization, will help you improve your teaching strategies, and also support excellence in early childhood education.
Becoming a member of Worcester Area AEYC automatically identifies you as a member of NAEYC, the world's largest early childhood education organization. NAEYC is a national network of state, local, and regional Affiliates. There are more than 100,000 members around the world working together to bring high quality early learning opportunities to all young children.
In addition to the above mentioned benefits, there are many other benefits to becoming a NAEYC member.
Now more than ever, you need the best tools and information about early childhood education – tools you get from Young Children, Teaching Young Children, and your membership in NAEYC. Visit the NAEYC website at www.naeyc.org and find out more about our books, journals, brochures, videotapes, and other benefits of membership in the world's largest organization for teachers of children birth through third grade.
- one year (six issues) of the Young Children or Teaching Young Children magazine
- reduced fees @ NAEYC and Affiliate Conferences
- reduced rates for the Early Childhood Research Quarterly
- reduced costs on NAEYC publications, brochures and videos
- access to "members only" section @ NAEYC
- an influential voice on public policies affecting children
- insurance and credit card options
- professional development opportunities from WAAEYC and MassAEYC.